General characteristics of the planet:
- Has soil and atmosphere close to the Earth. Water is present in all three aggregate states. The temperature is close to Earth.
- No satellite planets.
- No other planets in the stellar system.
- The duration of the year is about 380 terrestrial days.
- The duration of the day is about 22 terrestrial hours.
- Land is 83% of the surface.
- Water is 17% of the surface.
A significant part of the water resources of Salangan is in the thickness of the planet. A lot of springs and streams create a developed irrigation network, so the planet has no deserts. The Salangans have always cared for preserving it in inviolable form, and extracted water through a matter reshaper.